Other Stuff...

Mar 13, 2014

Jumping Jacks

As promised, here's a picture of my latest quilt:


The pattern is called Jumping Jacks, and it was made from three 5" charm packs by Moda: Bobbins & Bits, Wrens & Friends, and Scrumptious. This was a quick and fun quilt to put together. I'll post another close-up picture later this evening.

I'm currently working on piecing a Hunter's Star quilt. I made a Hunter's Star the hard way last year, and then I found an easier pattern using half square triangles. For this new Hunter's Star, I'm using the Floral Gatherings line by Moda. I can't wait to see these fabrics together!

I'm also working on my first design. I have a good idea, I just need time to execute it! More to come, more to come. ;)

By the way, I've created a twitter handle for this blog. It's @threadandwine. I have a pic of last year's basted Hunter's Star quilt as my ... background? profile? banner pic? I'm not sure what it's called, but it's there. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment